Jessica Kay Murray | Nov 14, 2017 | 0
A turn of the century Swedish Girl, German turn of the century photos, & random
The picture that grips me most from this set is the turn of the century photo of the little blonde toddler next to a chair taken by Hans Jaggli from Winterthur Sweden.
The back is stamped with:
Atlier fur photographie
2 Ecke Wart-und
Telephon No 220
Platten bleiben aufbewahrd
This set also included:
- a few random photos from the 1950s
- a turn of the century photo by “Photographic Artists, J. Gurney and Son, 707 Broadway, NY”.
- a baby photo from 1886 by Emil Tiedemann Photograph, Richtweg No 12 Bremen
- a baby photo, not dated, by Thiele, Teplitz Aussig Marktplatz, Schonauzur Harfe No 60…
- A photo by Huge Broichl of Milwaukee