I love nothing more than creating a customized package for your dream retro styled shoot. These are my standard rates for vintage and pinup styled photography, and should be considered as a place to start.
I can also package my photography and photo editing with website design (as KMurrayCreative.com ), and I do accept occasional trades if you have something that I think I might be able to use or sell.
Prints are available to purchase ala carte.
Pinup and Retro Fashion Photography:
These rates include:
- My preparation, time, and talent
- Use of my vintage props and accessories
- Edited proofs with things like stretch marks and uneven skin, all smoothed out.
- Dreamy “high resolution” retouching on all prints ordered at 8×10″ or larger
- Posing coaching, so you look your best in every picture.
- Standard portrait release required. Please inquire for private boudoir photography details and packages.
I am available only by appointment. When adding a makeup artist to your shoot, please try to plan at least 3-5 days in advance.
My Photography Packages:
* All packages include professional hair and makeup. Discount $100 from any package except the “Fairy Tale Book” if you plan on arriving with your hair and makeup already done.
[ahm-pricing-table id=11331 template=lucid style=”5″ ]
Additional outfits can be added for $50 each. Session gets extended 20 minutes for each extra outfit, and you will get an additional 20-30 edited proofs. By adding 2 extra outfits, a second set is complimentary, and must be booked in advance to ensure availability.
The Fairy Tale Book – “the Princess treatment”:
A highly trained professional hair and makeup artist will create 3-5 styles, and assist all day with making you look your very best.
Requires a 25% deposit
*** Pinup parties, including a hair and makeup artist, from $250 per person with a 2 person minimum… get 5 gals and one shoots free! Please contact me to create your personal package.
Wardrobe & Misc:
I have a limited selection of vintage dresses available in most medium and small sizes. Due to wear’n’tear on delicate items, I no longer provide any lingerie, corsets, or stockings for shoots. I highly suggest that you bring your own clothing, as that will ensure the best fit.
I’m happy to travel to your location to shoot you at no extra cost. However, I can only bring small props – I have a small car!
If traveling out of the “270 loop”, I require a deposit.
If you desire something not listed, or if you have any questions at all, feel free to contact me.