Advertisements and back pages from The Modern Priscilla July 1913
Here are the final pages of the July 1913 issue of The Modern Priscilla. It wraps up and concludes the fashion and cooking articles, as well as shorter articles, including the Priscilla Juniors section and article about Summer Food for Children. These last pages are also chock full of ads for interesting things including:
- children’s garters
- icecream makers
- ads for a free maternity skirt pattern and baby record, maternity fashions, baby clothing patterns…
- Ingram’s Velveola face powder
- hygienic under apron and skirt protector (for menstruation times??)
- Mrs. Mason’s hair tonic
- various brands of face powder – atleast 3 different ads in the columns!
- An advertisement for The Body Beautiful, a book of exercises to improve your figure
This magazine ends with an offer for fancy work patterns, with photographs of the wonderful needlepoint pillows, collars, and doilies that you can make.