Jessica Kay Murray | Feb 14, 2016 | 0
St. Louis Photography Workshop – an exclusive Retro themed Shoot Out
How often does a professional high end vintage car restoration company allow photographers to shoot beautiful gals with custom and vintage cars, without it being a car show or public event?
This event is for photographers of all skills and levels. If you’re a newbie, you can literally shoot your entire portfolio in one day at this event. If you’re experienced, you will come away with more variety than you can shoot in a month! This is a great chance to put some of those skills you’ve learned online and at other workshops to a test and good use!
Joann of Clean Cut Creations ( http://www.modelmayhem.com/365667 ) is opening their 1 acre property in Webster Groves for this amazing shoot out event. I am providing full vintage wardrobe and helping with other details, and together we make a great team with complementary skills and resources!
This is a female organized car & photography event, which you know makes it even more rare.
Photographers attending this event will get their best photos hung at a well known art gallery on the Delmar Loop in April of 2014. We’re SO confident that you will get amazing pics from this shoot, no matter what your experience level, that we have arranged to get attendees’ works exhibited, sight unseen. Check our FaceBook event for more info as we post it!
Models and sets will be:
- Linzy Anna (Widely Published) – also see pics I’ve shot of her here and here and here – as a WWII “Rosie the Riveter”, with a lit blow torch.
- Kara Friedman (PlayBoy Miss Social) – as a Film Noir vixen in a lush fur coat, lingerie, heels, and luxury car
- Amy Walkenhorst – as a carefree pinup swimsuit gal with a convertible and vintage South Pacific backdrop.
- Amy Mooney (Shooby Duwop) – as a 1950s housewife in a retro kitchen, complete with working antique appliances.
- Ashley Cancienne (2013 Miss Teen St. Louis) – as a 1920s gamine, wearing an authentic cloche hat, 100 year old furs, and a car to match.
- Kendra Torino – as a patriotic wartime pinup gal, with a flag and a 1940s jeep
- Amilee Turner (Published Author) – also see pics I’ve shot of her here and here and here and here – -As a luxurious 1950s movie star. Think Marilyn Monroe. You will be her paparazzi.
- Lauren Wall – as a mod 1960 cool chick, with an equally groovy car.
- Anita Wolf – and more pics I’ve shot of her here and here – as a bright flowery 60s drag race rebel! She’ll be posed with 2 cars, which one will win the race?
- Nikki Bee – and more pics I’ve shot of her here and here – as a 1950s pinup gal, having a picnic next to her classic car.
Each photographer will be shooting 1 on 1 with 10 different models in 10 different settings, most of which will include a variety of classic and custom vehicles. Each session with a model will last 20 minutes, with an additional 20 minute period to reset to the next session.
You can expect to shoot with professional models with professionally done hair, makeup, wardrobe and styling to fit each set.
This is a great chance to shoot your entire photography portfolio in one day, and get professionally exhibited from just one day’s worth of work! We hope that this shoot out is a wild success so that we can do even bigger and better next time. Please share it, even if you aren’t interested!
Simple flood lighting will be provided as needed per set. You are welcome to bring your own portable flash and lighting. Please note that outlet space and extension cords are limited. Free Wi-fi is also available on-premise.
150 deposit required to secure your spot (payable to Clean Cut Creations).