Jessica Kay Murray | Nov 14, 2017 | 0
1924 mens and boys clothing ads: Knickerbockers, hats, trousers and more!
More fashion illustrations of what men and boys wore in the 1920s! It’s funny to see that ties were in fashion, for men and boys, and boys wore knickers. All quite debonaire Here are 5 more pages of advertisements for mens and boys fashions from the 1924 St. Louis Fashion Pageant:
- Knickerbockers – an ad for clothing retailers to invest in their lines of mens and boys clothing
- Biltwell – Trousers for Dad, Knickers for Lad
- Evr-Klean Seat Pads – protect car upholstery, furniture, and clothing
- Harris-Polk Hat Co
- H. Siegfried & Sons – for those who appreciate fine things (mens “Masterbilt” brand trousers – an ad for merchants to invest in their line of mens clothing).
- White-Branch-Shelton-Hat Company
- Carleton Clothes “Quality Guaranteed”
- Apple Hat Manufacturing Company (with the “famous adjustable feature”)